March 11, 2022
Dear Beth Chaim Members:
Following a motion duly made and seconded, the Beth Chaim Congregation Board unanimously approved the following revisions to the Beth Chaim Congregation COVID policy, which, for the avoidance of doubt, is not intended to modify the separate Beit Midrash COVID policy:
- Beth Chaim intends to align its COVID policy with that of applicable local and state health orders and requirements.
- Mask wearing is strongly encouraged for all indoor activities, but is not required, regardless of age or vaccination status, for any Beth Chaim events.
- Vaccination status will no longer be recorded or monitored for Beth Chaim events.
- In the event of a local or state health order or requirement that applies to Beth Chaim and is more restrictive than this revised policy, the policy shall automatically be updated with no further action of the board in order to align with the applicable order or requirement.
- In the event of a local or state health order or requirement that applies to Beth Chaim and is less restrictive than this revised policy, the board will consider revisions to this policy at its next regular meeting or such time as determined by the board.
BCC COVID Committee